Discover Trier, the Moselle and more
Tailor-made excursions with Susanne Romoth
A stroll though AUGUSTA TREVERORUM with FLAVIA AURELIA
What was life in the 4th century really like? A Roman lady in tunica and palla (the toga was worn by men)
remembers her life in late antiquity:
- what did Trier look like
- what happened in the arena
- where did they go shopping
- what and how did they eat
- why did they go to the baths
- and anything else you always wanted to know about the old Romans
Plunge into the world of the Roman city AUGUSTA TREVERORUM !
This program is very suited to be combined with Porta Nigra, the Imperial bath,
the amphitheatre and/or the archaeological museum.
FLAVIA AURELIA is available from 15 April to 5 October.